View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 2018, 16:27 (Ref:3864792)   #1568
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
certainly Alonso is a polarizing figure so no doubt im showing my bias here but if i was running an F1 team i would not take the risk at any level of compensation, free or otherwise.

whether its in cockpit comments (which of course FOM plays up but Alonso is smart enough to know his comments are being broadcast) or his post race comments about how much he dislikes F1 (not that i completely disagree with him on that mind you) but he seems intent on burning down the house on his way out.

maybe its just me but Alonso strikes me as a pretty bitter person. no doubt years in a mediocre car can do that but he is who he is now so why would anyone want that in their team, particularity, given the amount of talent out there that actually wants to be sitting in an F1 car.

i dont think he is coming back.