View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2016, 13:44 (Ref:3636047)   #162
Starfish Primer
Veteran

Spain
A Spaniard in Milton Keynes
Starfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
What a great racing weekend! Congratulations to everybody involved in such event.

Good points:

Racing in ELMS and WEC was great, nearly all the categories were decided on the last hour. LMP2 at Le Mans can be epic.
Attendance, It was the time I´ve seen more people at the Silverstone endurance event.
Monday at the office many workmates saying they came and they enjoyed the day.
More food kiosks, the Lavazza coffee one was very important to me to keep me warm on saturday
The acceleration of the Audi and Porsche.
The Gisbons still being highly competitive.
Meeting Mike Hedlund in the autograph session.

Neutral

Toyota has improved but still is not enough. At least the saturday problems seems to be a punctual.
I was expecting a better pace for the Fords, perhaps they are sandbagging for Le Mans.
Many spots for photos covered by sponsor banners. Happy to see sponsors coming to endurance racing.

Bad points:

We talked about it and the weather was horrible on saturday morning, can be possible to move this event later?
The rolling stones jingle during the National Anthem, this is one the situations a PA manager cannot fail.
Getting out of the parking on sunday.