View Single Post
Old 10 Feb 2019, 18:56 (Ref:3883014)   #380
Willmaz223
Veteran

Willmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWillmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
The F3 race(s) are combined HSCC and HVM, and the F2 purely HSCC. It could be that the HSCC get a better deal for F2 as they run the race programme at the event? Just surmising.....

Personally, the circuit isn’t worth those entry fees, in my opinion. But as discussed nearly every year, the overheads of the Classic are huge, as are the layers of organisation all taking a cut......

Will, welcome to the real world of historic racing! If you think any entry fees mentioned recently are big, wait until Monaco Historique and Le Mans Classic come round again. Then you’ll see ‘big’........
Shame it has to be that pricey as with some grids struggling (definetly not F2 or F3) but for others.With Monaco and LMC the prices dont mean much to some who go.Also its we are talking about two of (if not) the biggest tracks in the world so the entry fee can be surpasses by the rarity and experience of driving there.You might miss a couple of races or more just to do that one race.Thats what my old man (dont menrion that to him) has said when he was racing he makes sure every year his name was in that programme at Brands Hatch GP as its one not to be missed eas it was the standout round (and still is for the club in mention.

On the nature of historics I might be joining it soon as I have talked sbout before my dad and me are getting our 90s kart back together and plan on testing and finally maybe doing some f100 Spirit of the 90s stuff.Should be fun .