Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 10 Apr 2020, 05:09 (Ref:3969703)   #3803
hondafan37
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentine
hondafan37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridhondafan37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think that all this of the budget limit is rubbish, I wonder how they are going to control all this?
The FIA has a great lack of imagination to develop regulations.
What is the best way to equalize things?
Championship points, no one speculates on that, you need them to get the Champion.
A race awards 26 points now to the one who can get all the points.
I understand that current regulations allow 110 Kg fuel limit per race and 100 Kg per hour fuel flow rate.
My proposal would be:
* The cars that are more than 26 points from the leader of the championship (1 Race) could use 115 Kg fuel limit per race and 105 Kg per hour fuel rate.
* The cars that are more than 52 points from the leader of the championship (2 races) could use 115 Kg fuel limit per race and 105 Kg per hour fuel rate and could refuel at Pit Stops 25 Kg.
* The cars that are more than 78 points from the leader of the championship (3 races) could use 120 Kg fuel limit per race and 110 Kg per hour fuel rate and could refuel at Pit Stops 25 Kg.
*The cars that are more than 104 points from the leader of the championship (4 races) could use 120 Kg fuel limit per race and 110 Kg per hour fuel rate and could refuel at Pit Stops 50 Kg.
And so you can continue wherever you want.
I'm sure Hamilton would win the championship again but the races would be fabulous.