Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2020, 12:57 (Ref:3970938)   #3822
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Trouble is that they are all so bloody good. You don’t get variations like you used too.

The difference between the front and the back is closer than it has ever been, but it is way more consistent. So less interesting.

Generally, it is messing up that gives you variation not people being amazing. Could you imagine an Internet forum around in the days when there were more mistakes in driving, set-up, choice of tyre, engine partner, etc... People wouldn’t be able to cope!
I think people would be able to cope, as they would accept what was happening as normal.

When I first started following F1 in the early '70s, I could expect to see a high attrition rate, with nearly half the field not making it to the end.