Thread: British GT 2017
View Single Post
Old 26 Sep 2017, 10:05 (Ref:3769894)   #128
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfaholic View Post
I was in the spectator banks just behind you and did see it - possibly due to being slightly higher and able to see over the Nissan. I did wonder if it was a clumsy team order at the time. At least you got a close up of the GT4 Nissan a few laps later - the infield grass and Redgate gravel trap didn't slow it down much.
I think I also had observation overload, trying to watch all the cars at the same time is quite tricky!

The #53 prang was surprisingly big but the guys had it all mopped up inside 4 minutes. We were 'Team Goldilocks' at the weekend - not too many, not too few, but just right

Quote:
Edited to add: I see than Minshaw & Keen were excluded from the results due to overtaking under yellows - does anyone know where this occurred as I've not had a chance to watch the TV coverage yet.
I think it may have been between Coppice & Foggy's, when a car had pulled off on the right hand side. I vaguely recall hearing a radio call but didn't take a great deal of notice at the time as I had something else to report.