View Single Post
Old 10 Aug 2022, 07:26 (Ref:4122402)   #184
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Alpine are taking Piastri to court, to claim the money back that they invested in his career.

If I was Piastri's legal adviser I think I'd be changing "the value of your investment can go down as well as up" today.

I guess it all depends on the various contracts he's had and whether any repayment clauses still apply. I would surmise that once a contract expires, any repayment clauses end - or the contract hasn't actually expired in the first place. Either way, a lot of dirty washing could be aired in public soon although I expect a deal will be done quietly. If this does come to court then we'll all get a glimpse of the way things are.