View Single Post
Old 10 May 2019, 17:31 (Ref:3903031)   #143
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
In the past, there have been changes of front-running teams both during a consistent engine format, and when engine format has changed.

Applying your logic today, perhaps people should never have expected Honda's dominance to end during the late '80s, early '90s?
Good question. I wish I was more knowledgeable on this topic, but it would be interesting to see some discussion as to how various F1 dynasties came to an end and if there is any indication that history can point to when the current Mercedes one might end.

Richard