View Single Post
Old 5 Feb 2013, 08:41 (Ref:3199461)   #2
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
It actually began in 1992 but joined the BTCC in 1993, I believe it did finish in 1997 before turning into various championships finishing up as "Classic Thunder"
By this time as the cut off point was altered allowing newer faster cars in most left and used their cars in other races that they were allowed in.
I did every race in the championships until 2001 and actually won the "Classic Thunder" in that year.
By this time the writing was on the wall for these older cars that were built exploiting all the "grey area's" that they could at the time.
It was a busy schedule in the Toca package as it would take three days at the circuits most of the time and there was no way that I could have done it without backing from my sponsors.
As I was a glutton for punishment I also used to do some "winter warmer" races at Brands and Snetterton with a fair amount of success with the same car in the "off seasons".
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !