View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2019, 16:29 (Ref:3909833)   #1349
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
So you were pleased with the motortrend app? I haven't gotten it yet but plan to try it this afternoon.
I was streaming from my lap top through the projector. Stream was a bit choppy, but that could've been down to the office bandwidth or the actual work I was attempting. Yes, I mostly worked during that time. Will do so again shortly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Nice, I just had an iPad on my desk. You win by 80 points. [emoji481]

Now, my basement is Le Mans ready, with devices for alternative views, timings, news and 10ths. Option for RLM commentary over the pictures. A scalextric and beer, with genuine Le Mans cups.
Conference room is booked all afternoon today