View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2006, 19:39 (Ref:1712478)   #11
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
To expand some more:

Mid-Ohio- Open wheel racing at MO in any form doesn't seem to be in the business plan of the track.

Detriot- I remember reading some scribbles recently about belle isle. The city owns belle isle and having a race is far down their list of priorities. I heard what was the track would need a ton of infrastructure work, including the appropriate approval from the city. Even IF, and that's an if because there is no promoter stepping forward, including RP, you fast tracked it, there is no way it could happen for next year.

LA: Again there is no one who has stepped forward to either promote or get approvals from the city to run an event. People have talked about going head to head against the long beach gp by running this fantasy race within 2 weeks of it. That is total stupidity starting a new race against a long established race like long beach. But again, there is nobody out there who has raised their hand and said hey I'm interested in maybe promoting this.