View Single Post
Old 15 Sep 2016, 00:13 (Ref:3672440)   #129
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
One of these days I'm going to send Joyce flowers instead of a letter.
I wonder if you can make a flower bouquet of your letters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Just got confirmation that I have Wed-Fri off... with pay! I'll say I'll be there at 10am on Wednesday. Y'all know what that means.
Nice!

Yup. And I'll be there well after you've "cooled" down from leveling the camper.

Honestly, I may start coming back on Wednesday if imsa had some sessions on Wednesday, but fall is also known as "absolute bonkers" season with the kids. Feel like 1 more night helping out goes a long way with corporate. That and my bed is nicer and smell better longer than the rest of you. Well, that's open for debate.