View Single Post
Old 19 Aug 2000, 17:10 (Ref:31449)   #7
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i think that's why i like brazilians too. helio seems a very nice honest person (although i shall be forever scared of his sister ), and from a distance, mrs gil has a very good catch, and little gils will be very nice children. i thinkit's like bob moreno says, brazilians have to work very hard for what they have got, and so appreciate it way more than europeans do, who seem to get it relatively easy.

gil has definitely grown on me. he's so quotable, and one gets the feeling he's far too intellegent for motorsport. after the brainless attitude of f1, it's very refreshing to have a really smart guy who can explain thing nicely.