View Single Post
Old 20 Aug 2000, 11:34 (Ref:31575)   #9
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
the thanking mom thing is sweet - it's the latin thing. jenson button certainly wouldn't have gone to a cellphone to say 'mummy, i won!' when he was a whippersnapper, would he?

the sweetest thing was gil ad the kids on the phone (i hope it was gil) 'daddy won!' aaahhh..... that's so sweet. but the guy is horrifically intellegent. i always consider christian to be quite smart (smarter than he looks, neway..), but gil's just too damn eloquent. some of his quotes are brilliant (as i keep on saying...perhaps because racing drivers aren't supposed to be quotable...)

i don't think i've ever seen a brazilian give up.

oriol servia has an engineering degree and max papis has a political science degree (worship, worship...i did politics at school, and it wasn't 'arf difficult..), and half of those guys speak thousands of languages. alex tagliani is fluent in 3 languages, so is christian (well, 2 and a half, near enough 3..), gil's obviouly got at last 2.....suddenly makes you feel very stupid, doesn't it?