Thread: Electric GT
View Single Post
Old 24 Sep 2018, 16:52 (Ref:3852429)   #90
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EffectiveSprinkles View Post
So do I. A hydrogen ICE would be pretty cool, and more road relevant in my opinion.
So I've looked into it a bit more and it seems that a hydrogen ICE requires the hydrogen to be kept in liquid form, which means very cold and under extremely high pressure - which is a problem. It can be done, there are road cars that do it, but it is a little harder than I thought it was.

But I'd still prefer that for the noise and gears. I feel like that's part of the show, and since this is a sport, the show is important (to an extent, obviously).