View Single Post
Old 1 Jan 2021, 19:50 (Ref:4026340)   #4
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thank you I am rather proud of my privacy statement! Your data is your data. Please don't give my your data!

Early indications are that it is more popular in the US than I expected (I guess it's just a larger market). The app is currently a little light on US data (has IndyCar, IMSA WeatherTech and NASCAR Cup currently). So I'll address that first.

I'll add NASCAR Xfinity, GT World Challenge USA and IMSA Pilot before the seasons begin. Also looking at MotoGP, V8 Supercars. SuperGT/Super Formula, British GT and German GT soon.