View Single Post
Old 28 Feb 2020, 23:34 (Ref:3960493)   #104
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
Will Rick Ware really run that Riley? There previous generation Asian LMS Am Ligier would probably be quicker.

I mean, I hope they do. But it is slow.

GTE Am is going to be quiet with all those Ferraris. Kinda looking forward to GT3 taking over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Nobody has mentioned yet, but ByKolles was not given an entry. Yikes, I would have thought the ACO would like all the P1 cars they could get. But I can't complain by including another Oreca or Ferrari-Am car...
I think these might be linked. Can't imagine RWR will be able to actual sell seats in that junk. Hopefully they'll admit defeat and withdraw early enough.

ByKolles is on the reserve and first prototype. If a prototype withdraws do they replace with proto or first car in the list?