View Single Post
Old 27 Aug 2020, 15:34 (Ref:3998325)   #71
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarfanLUFC View Post
No major loss really not to have Hamilton and Brown there and as had been mentioned, free's up a bit of track space for Quali etc

Haven't HARD got a spare CC though? sure they ran 4 last season...
It seems they haven't returned the 4th one to a usable condition, with taking on the running of a BMW:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
RML 131 004/14 was used by Goff last season, but is reported as having extensive damage from R29 of last season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
4th VW was repaired, however that doesn't mean that it is currently in a usable state. There's a chance it hasn't been touched since they realised Boardley was buying the BMW and that it wouldn't be required. If it's still fully stripped then that's a good few days work to re-assemble even if they were back at team HQ. Trying to do that from the back of the truck is a lot more difficult.