View Single Post
Old 12 Feb 2019, 00:58 (Ref:3883420)   #70
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
I can live with the 3 car max. for (GTE) manufacturers but the ACO has made itself too dependent on their money so I'm fully expecting 4 Fords and 4 Porsches in GTE again.

Also expecting Risi and both Ginettas to be on the reserve list which - quite frankly imo - is where they belong as neither of them comes anywhere close to a full season commit-/fulfillment.

That would leave 42 + 4 AsLMS auto invites + 6 IMSA GTLM entries = 8 entries to be decided. As far as I'm concerned they can all go to ELMS full season entrants (with at least 6 of those going to P2 teams incl. one for Meyer Shank Racing in combination with a Euro team) as sub 20 entries in AsLMS are already spoiled with 4 auto invites and absolutely zero need to increase that number.

Again, it is long overdue for the ACO to come up with a ranking system to make the entire selection process less subjective and more transparant.

P.S. I like the DPi "special class" suggestion but it won't happen - not until the hypercard regs are in play and the GTE-Pro field is substantially reduced anyway.