View Single Post
Old 15 Mar 2021, 01:07 (Ref:4040467)   #1552
SMD
Rookie

Australia
SMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Rover technical help wanted

Hi all,

This is my first time posting to a thread so I hope I get it right. I have followed parts of this thread on and off for a number of years now.

I am rather hoping someone out there can put me in touch with Allan Scott, I read his book and feel he may be my best bet to get some advice on a rather baffling, ongoing and seemingly reluctant to present itself issue I am having with my road going Rover Vitesse.

For that matter, I would be glad to have any Rover engine boffins contact me to discuss the symptoms and repairs already undertaken. I am getting to my wits end trying to solve this thing!

As a footnote relating more directly to this thread, I sadly missed out on purchasing the ex Tim Slako Barbagallo racing Vitesse some years ago, I was living in Perth and had seen the car advertised in the West Australian Rover club magazine. I was unable to afford it at the time kept the advert just in case. A few years later when funds were finally available I called with the hope that the car was still for sale, much to my disappointment I had missed out by only a couple of weeks!

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.