View Single Post
Old 14 Oct 2022, 08:25 (Ref:4130197)   #104
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Duddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanuman View Post
Interested to know specifically why the Jag would not pass scrutiny elsewhere. I can see that it's running lower to the ground than an original Lightweight and some people have already commented that the bodywork has been smoothed off (in the Red Bull wind tunnel) but on the other hand it is a genuine Lightweight (ex-Phil Scragg etc). At Silverstone Classic, for instance, there are a number of 'new' cars running in the same category such as the Daytona Cobra which don't run at Goodwood. So which events are more strict? The Members Meeting seems to me to be more relaxed in this respect than the Revival. Genuine questions....
All events are relaxed, it's not about compliance, it's about getting cars and entries for promoters. How many cars are changed once papers are issued? That's the problem and the fact that no one has actually ever opened the rulebook. How many times do I get asked the "is this legal?" when it is since forever and the other way around too.