View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2019, 02:04 (Ref:3897549)   #37
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I watched the race on delay after recording it. Just finished tonight. It was mayhem in the first few laps, yet I still don't feel like I know what happened to all the cars. For instance, only one of the JDC cars was in contention, the other was a few laps down but don't know what happened. Also, I seem to have missed the incident between the 31 and the Juncos car at the end. Will Owen was in the tires with 6 minutes to go but the IMSA officials said it was a racing incident.

I thought Mazda was finally going to have a race win, but nope. couldn't get out in front after their pitstop, but had no pace after that anyways. Although, lack of pace didn't seem to prevent the #5 from winning at the end.

really strange that multiple people hit the pit lane limiter on accident during the race.