View Single Post
Old 5 Apr 2021, 16:23 (Ref:4044717)   #168
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The Mercedes EQS will do 477 miles on one charge

The headline facts here are a claimed range of up to 477 miles on a single charge, power outputs of 329 or 516bhp, and a new modular battery concept with a useable battery capacity of 90 or 107.8 kWh. It’s also the most aerodynamic production car ever made, with a drag co-efficient of just 0.20. That’s a level of slipperiness once thought impossible on a road car, but critical to the energy efficiency of a new-age EV. (It’s achieved on a car wearing 19in wheels in Sport driving mode.)