Thread: Magazines F1 Racing Magazine in the USA?
View Single Post
Old 13 Mar 2018, 23:32 (Ref:3807822)   #2
Fiorentina 1
Veteran

United States
Calabasas Hills, California
Fiorentina 1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFiorentina 1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I buy anywhere from 4 to 7 issues a year of F1 Racing since 2006 and one night in Austin (at the bar) I decided to subscribe since they had a USGP special. At the beginning it was great, they arrived within 10 days from the Netherlands of all places, but I didn't mind since it was fairly quick by air mail. After 5 or 6 months they started arriving 1 month late from Hungary, which was useless, since the ocean shipped issues sometimes beat mine. Why would an English magazine send their publications to Hungary before shipping them to the USA is beyond me? Suffice to say I was upset and complained and after 3-months they started sending me the magazines directly from the UK, but I still receive them from Hungary as well. Towards the end of last year all issues were shipped by air from the UK, and took 2-weeks. Now, i'm not sure what the deal is, since I still haven't received the March 2018 issue. I'm at the last 2-3 issues of my subscription, and will definitely not renew. I'll let you know when I receive it where it was shipped from, but I suspect they are back to driving the issue to Hungary for a grand tour of Europe to save a few $$$$ before putting it on the plane.