Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 4 Jun 2024, 11:55 (Ref:4211778)   #26
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There even seem to be small numbers of combined entry and GS seats on there now.
Old 4 Jun 2024, 15:34 (Ref:4211805)   #27
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Im just after a car park ticket now....
Old 5 Jun 2024, 07:57 (Ref:4211888)   #28
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinSmith View Post
Im just after a car park ticket now....
There have been plenty of those. Are you checking the resale site notifications via Telegram?

Edit - just looked. None on there right now but with the app and notifications I'm confident you'll get one., You just have to be a bit careful because there are single day and test day parking tickets there too.
Old 12 Jun 2024, 22:20 (Ref:4213320)   #29
KlBD
Racer

KlBD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am unable to make the race this year as I caught Covid right before I was scheduled to leave for France

I have 1 full week general admission ticket + 1 weekend grandstand seat in Tribune 16, which are electronic tickets that I will offer for face value.

For some reason, I am not able to list these for resell on the official ACO resale site. Maybe because I purchased them at the ACO member rate?

In any event, please message me on here if interested.

Thanks
Old 13 Jun 2024, 06:26 (Ref:4213350)   #30
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
If it's a combined entry and GS ticket, that'll be why you can't sell it back.

Edit - but if one is for the week and the other just for the weekend, I would have thought you could....
Old 13 Jun 2024, 18:39 (Ref:4213501)   #31
KlBD
Racer

KlBD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello,

I ended up contacting the ACO ticketing office and they informed me that apparently general entry + grandstand packages can't be resold on the official resale website. I also didn't want to take a chance on someone buying the ticket and then not being admitted for some reason, so in the end I had them refund and cancel the ticket. Please remove my above message, thanks.
Old 14 Jun 2024, 05:43 (Ref:4213643)   #32
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
No problem, I think that was the sensible thing to do. This thread has now pretty much run it's course now.