Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 10 Jun 2013, 12:46 (Ref:3260339)   #1
mythoughtsareracing
Racer

United States
Houston Area
mythoughtsareracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmythoughtsareracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
FREE Photo Hosting for Le Mans Attendees

I extended this offer to CTD last year, and figured I'd open the offer to any other Ten-tenths members going to LeMans.

I have a couple hosted domains w/ unlimited file storage, and am more than willing to offer an online storage location for your LeMans (or other race events, if you so choose!) photos!

Because the storage is unlimited, there's no need to resize or crop images beforehand unless there's a reason you need to do so. The images are available to be hotlinked to forums here (or anywhere else), linked to social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) or downloaded by friends & family. Hell, let your enemies download them, if you choose.

In addition to hosting, I'm also looking to a way to create viewable galleries as well. Just having the images online doesn't help much for anyone wanting to view the images.

If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a PM or ask CTD. Even if you don't get to me until after LeMans, we can still put it together.

And for those that are attending LeMans, I fully intend to live vicariously through you! ENJOY!
Old 10 Jun 2013, 18:43 (Ref:3260513)   #2
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
http://www.mythoughtsareracing.net/CTD/
A link to my photos from 2012.
MTAR, and me are going to work on a proper gallery solution (Saying that, It's going to be MTAR who will do the work )
Old 10 Jun 2013, 18:45 (Ref:3260516)   #3
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
I'm gonna probably take up the offer, but I'm also going to offer my services (if I have the time) to help on a gallery solution, since I smell some software development to be done...
Old 10 Jun 2013, 20:12 (Ref:3260580)   #4
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Wow that's brilliant, thanks.
Old 12 Jun 2013, 12:42 (Ref:3261495)   #5
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Bear in mind TANSTAAFL? What's in it for you?
And how would I upload potentially 20GB a day?
Not saying it's not nice, just wondering...
Old 12 Jun 2013, 22:13 (Ref:3261814)   #6
mythoughtsareracing
Racer

United States
Houston Area
mythoughtsareracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmythoughtsareracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
Bear in mind TANSTAAFL? What's in it for you?
Nothing, other than the satisfaction of helping out fellow race fans.

Quote:
And how would I upload potentially 20GB a day?
Not saying it's not nice, just wondering...
I'd set up an FTP account.
You upload as fast as your internet connection will allow.

Like I said... The hosting has unlimited space, so it's not like I'm butting up against any cap.

Last edited by mythoughtsareracing; 12 Jun 2013 at 22:22.