Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 2 Mar 2005, 09:40 (Ref:1239835)   #1
Roundy Mooney
Veteran

Ireland
Roundy Mooney should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dermot to go Back to the Future !!!

Read more Here

Should be great to see him back out in a 6R4.

Full entry list not realised yet but looks like a good days racing for Sunday.

Will be Interesting to see if Evans car will make to start line !!
Old 2 Mar 2005, 11:14 (Ref:1239926)   #2
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Oooh, Dermo in a 6R4 will be very interesting. I'm actually out on the banks for this one and not on the unit. I hope I get my "usual spot" at D5
Old 2 Mar 2005, 11:43 (Ref:1239949)   #3
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Roundy will you be there on Sunday?
Old 2 Mar 2005, 14:07 (Ref:1240079)   #4
Queen
Veteran

England
North Lincolnshire
Queen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridQueen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I wish I could be there to see it this weekend. Bo Ho
Old 2 Mar 2005, 15:07 (Ref:1240146)   #5
sihorton
Racer

England
up north, aka lancashire
sihorton should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

never mind queen, u will just have to put up with us lot instead

Must admit, i would love to see dermot back out in his old 6r4..

si

Last edited by sihorton; 2 Mar 2005 at 15:08.
Old 2 Mar 2005, 22:56 (Ref:1240583)   #6
Matti Alamaki
Racer

Matti Alamaki should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's time you Irish in the know came up with a few wagers for this weekend.
So whats your predictions for Mondello?

Supercars

Modified

Stock Hatch
Old 2 Mar 2005, 23:21 (Ref:1240598)   #7
peespeed
Racer

Ireland
Carlow, Ireland
peespeed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
THIS LINK works better to get the story

Supercars: DC or George

Modified: Coyne for now but if Mike Howlin is around then it could go either way

Stock Hatch: Murray of Godfrey

Wish I could go to see DC back in his old 6R4 (I presume he's using Georges car) instead I'm committed to going to the forestry in Carrick on Suir

Last edited by peespeed; 2 Mar 2005 at 23:25.
Old 3 Mar 2005, 08:16 (Ref:1240831)   #8
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
The only bet I'm prepared to place is that I will freeze my butt off!!

Can't place any wagers until we get to see the form in the first meeting!
Old 3 Mar 2005, 10:00 (Ref:1240933)   #9
Roundy Mooney
Veteran

Ireland
Roundy Mooney should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPumpkin
Roundy will you be there on Sunday?
Yes will be swinging spanners at the weekend. No on track activity as car is in the middle of a rebuild for West Cork Rally.
Old 3 Mar 2005, 10:43 (Ref:1240984)   #10
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
oh cool - drop by and say hi then! I'll be the one in orange...........

Look for the fat bird with the ten-tenths baseball cap on. Failing that, look for the 6'3" scotsman with the long red hair and the beard!
Old 3 Mar 2005, 11:58 (Ref:1241065)   #11
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
hehe, we must take the Ten-Tenths sew on patches on Sunday and sell 'em to unsuspecting users!
Old 3 Mar 2005, 12:09 (Ref:1241076)   #12
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
Well they won't be unsuspecting now, will they!

Anyway, back to the discussion - anyone know how many entries for Sunday yet?
Old 3 Mar 2005, 23:04 (Ref:1241765)   #13
Matti Alamaki
Racer

Matti Alamaki should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Entry list now available on:
http://www.rallycross.com/
Old 4 Mar 2005, 08:30 (Ref:1242073)   #14
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
oooh healthy supercar grid there - wonder how many of them will make it out onto the track!

Looks like we might have a fun day!
Old 4 Mar 2005, 09:36 (Ref:1242125)   #15
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
I better start practising now.... "Delta five to race control, PRIORITY, can I have a session stop and a rescue unit please"
Old 4 Mar 2005, 10:26 (Ref:1242180)   #16
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Enjoy yerselves folks.
Old 4 Mar 2005, 11:58 (Ref:1242272)   #17
Queen
Veteran

England
North Lincolnshire
Queen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridQueen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well it looks like I am staying in front of this, this weekend. Please make sure you keep us informed.
Old 4 Mar 2005, 13:47 (Ref:1242360)   #18
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Certainly a healthy looking entry for the supercars

It'll be interesting to see how McCluskey's new Xsara goes, Dermot in a 6R4 sounds great too - he gets the Focus sliding sideways nicely so the same with a 6R4 would be really spectacular. In some ways it's a shame that Dermots Focus isn't ready - the Focus against the Xsara would have been a good indicator of what we can expect for the rest of the year. Hope it's a great day and that everyone stays reliable and accident free....
Old 4 Mar 2005, 20:48 (Ref:1242635)   #19
chris cake
Racer

England
LYDDEN HILL
chris cake should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen
Well it looks like I am staying in front of this, this weekend. Please make sure you keep us informed.

Cant you find a cheap flight .I looked it would be about £75-90 return.