Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 2 May 2006, 18:08 (Ref:1599519)   #1
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Nurburg weather

It's going to be sunny..........damn,damn,damn,damn...........http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/cgi-b...DL&LANG=en and webcam.http://nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/webcam/webcam.jpg

Last edited by Marbot; 2 May 2006 at 18:12.
Old 2 May 2006, 18:24 (Ref:1599535)   #2
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!
Yep, forecast says sunny weather all the way, which means rain for sure...
Old 2 May 2006, 18:44 (Ref:1599550)   #3
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
lmao Let's hope so

Selby
Old 2 May 2006, 18:51 (Ref:1599554)   #4
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So if the german weather service is that good... lots of rain.
Old 2 May 2006, 18:57 (Ref:1599557)   #5
marzF1rocks
Racer

England
Derbyshire
marzF1rocks has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
i would prefer it if it rains, rain makes intreasting results
Old 2 May 2006, 19:19 (Ref:1599582)   #6
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It may well rain then

Seriously though, if there's one event where I suspect there's a good chance of rain this year, it's this one.
Old 3 May 2006, 01:27 (Ref:1599791)   #7
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
I have never been happier to see reports of solid sun, .
Old 3 May 2006, 05:39 (Ref:1599830)   #8
flor
Veteran

flor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridflor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i think they had snow there last weekend
Old 3 May 2006, 10:59 (Ref:1599965)   #9
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Failing having rain, snow would be good.
Old 3 May 2006, 21:34 (Ref:1600341)   #10
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
has there ever or in recent times been a f1 race in the snow?

anyone know?
Old 3 May 2006, 21:53 (Ref:1600352)   #11
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
Didn't it snow in the Swedish GP in 70-something?

I need to get ready for work, so cannot spend time trying to find out. I will later, though, unless someone else does before then.
Old 4 May 2006, 12:29 (Ref:1600630)   #12
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
That webcam is great,some nice cars and bikes to see if you time it right.

P.S. Also a few sheds (bangers).
Old 4 May 2006, 12:46 (Ref:1600648)   #13
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
And it isn't raining,nor has it rained................yet.
Old 4 May 2006, 14:50 (Ref:1600694)   #14
Louis B.
Veteran

Canada
home
Louis B. should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by martyn bott
That webcam is great,some nice cars and bikes to see if you time it right.

P.S. Also a few sheds (bangers).
I just watched myself. Neither a cloud nor a pitbabe yet. But for the greenery in the background, I would have thought that those shots are rather from Bahrain.
Old 4 May 2006, 16:28 (Ref:1600737)   #15
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?world=0051

http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/GMXX0010.html
Old 4 May 2006, 16:45 (Ref:1600747)   #16
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis B.
I just watched myself. Neither a cloud nor a pitbabe yet. But for the greenery in the background, I would have thought that those shots are rather from Bahrain.
It looks more like the Nordschleife than the current GP circuit to me.

Great link, though!
Old 4 May 2006, 17:17 (Ref:1600777)   #17
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Yep, that webcam is positioned on the "public start / finish line" which is more or less 2/3 of the way down the Dottinger Hohe and just before the menacing Antonuisbuche left hander.

I had the pleasure of driving rather briskly around the Nordschliefe last summer in my battered slow - ass Golf, fantastic, an ambition fulfilled!
Old 4 May 2006, 17:19 (Ref:1600780)   #18
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
There was a battered, slow-ass Golf on the webcam just then, are you sure you're back?
Old 4 May 2006, 17:59 (Ref:1600799)   #19
marzF1rocks
Racer

England
Derbyshire
marzF1rocks has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer
It may well rain then

Seriously though, if there's one event where I suspect there's a good chance of rain this year, it's this one.

Well what about silverstone, theres chance of that being rain..

English weather not very reliable
Old 4 May 2006, 21:18 (Ref:1600897)   #20
Pitstop
Veteran

United Kingdom
Devon, UK
Pitstop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by marzF1rocks
Well what about silverstone, theres chance of that being rain..

English weather not very reliable
You can say that again!

But with global warming - who knows?