Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum > Marshals Needed

Old 7 Sep 2007, 07:19 (Ref:2005847)   #1
Steve Tarrant
Veteran

England
Poole, UK
Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!
An appeal for marshals (Kent) - 22/23 Sept

I have received the following appeal (via the internet) for marshals to help out at a show. I am in no way involved, just a case of passing the request on.

Modded UK are looking for 5 Sports or modified car enthusiasts to marshal our 0-60 1/8 mile Sprint Strip.

The show is located at the Kent Show Ground, Detling Hill, Maidstone, Kent.

The Sprint Strip runs on the 22nd and 23rd of September from 9 - 5.

There are good camping facilities evening entertainment.

Please contact Naomi or Rob at Modded UK - 0870 626 0316 if you are interested in being involved in the show.

www.moddeduk.com
Old 7 Sep 2007, 07:54 (Ref:2005877)   #2
Piglet
Veteran

Piglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It isn't entirely clear from their website but do be aware that if this is not an MSA permitted event then the MSA insurance (both personal accident and personal liability) will not apply and you should check with the organisers what insurance they cover have in place. I imagine the BMMC cover only operates for MSA permitted events as well?
Old 7 Sep 2007, 08:34 (Ref:2005898)   #3
Steve Tarrant
Veteran

England
Poole, UK
Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piglet
It isn't entirely clear from their website but do be aware that if this is not an MSA permitted event then the MSA insurance (both personal accident and personal liability) will not apply and you should check with the organisers what insurance they cover have in place. I imagine the BMMC cover only operates for MSA permitted events as well?
No, BMMC insurance covers ANY motorsport event you attend, so long as you send your green slip to your competition secretary.

I did ask and was told the show itself does have insurance cover, but details should be obtained from the organisers.

I am now off to France (rugby world cup!!!!), so any further questions need to g to Naomi or Rob on the number provided.
Old 7 Sep 2007, 11:15 (Ref:2005988)   #4
Ty Nicholson
Racer

Ty Nicholson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Tarrant
I am now off to France (rugby world cup!!!!).
World Cup, my You're going to put your tent up @ Post 106. You've been hanging out with those Germaans for too long.