Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 12 Mar 2006, 19:16 (Ref:1545355)   #1
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Do You Watch Intro's?

Who here watches intros? Come on own up! I watch the intros sometimes, the GT4 Intro is very good, it starts of with a Ford GT Racecar, with classical music playing, then the scenery changes to a Garage in the Le Mans Pit Area, then th car comes out, classical music still playing, then you see a Lollypop that says Gear and thats when Kasabian starts playing, you see all the cars come out of the pitlane, with photographers and mechanics and journalists getting out of the way of the cars and running to the pit wall and the garages and then theres more....
Old 12 Mar 2006, 19:26 (Ref:1545363)   #2
Rockmunky
Veteran

England
'artfordshire
Rockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRockmunky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bit of a random topic.. though i should have expected that from you by now, nicky.
I usually watch intros the first time i get a game, and if they're good, i'll watch them a few times afterwards.
Old 13 Mar 2006, 23:24 (Ref:1547607)   #3
Es Nes
Veteran

Es Nes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
the first time i boot up a game, usually i will. the intros to bf2 and its expansion pack, special forces are good enough to watch every other boot up
Old 14 Mar 2006, 00:38 (Ref:1547634)   #4
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I always like to watch the intro the first time I play a game, i rarely watch them after that.
Old 14 Mar 2006, 09:05 (Ref:1547774)   #5
Hepatic
Veteran

United Kingdom
Preston-ish
Hepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
have to admit the same, although the BF2 and GT4 ones are defo played a few times every so often, 'cos they are THAT good
Old 14 Mar 2006, 09:56 (Ref:1547806)   #6
Silk Cut Jaguar
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bath, UK
Silk Cut Jaguar should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSilk Cut Jaguar should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I hate intros, company logos and all the other fluff they put at the start of a game on bootup. It's right up there with those unskippable copyright notices at the beginning of DVDs.

Generally, I'll watch them once and then just hit the Esc key or Start button as quickly as possible the following times.
Old 14 Mar 2006, 11:42 (Ref:1547881)   #7
shambles
Veteran

England
Soton, UK
shambles should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridshambles should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah I follow the usual trend on that one. Watch intro first time round, then normally skip over. Sometimes watch them again if it's got good tunes, like F105 (Muse) or GT4 (Kasabian).
Old 14 Mar 2006, 16:24 (Ref:1548104)   #8
safc_fan89
Veteran

safc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridsafc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've had GT4 for nearly a year now, and when was the first time I watched the intro? About 2 weeks ago! That says it all, I'm too impatient to watch the title sequences.

Perhaps someone could answer this for me...why is the F1 05 intro so awful? All the races are wet races, it does nothing to advertise the game, and in general it's boring?
Old 15 Mar 2006, 02:20 (Ref:1549121)   #9
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Hell, I watch intro's! GT4's is by FAR the best one, starting with Masahiro Andoh's "Moon Over the Castle(Orchestral Mix)" then into "Panama" by Van Halen!