Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 8 Aug 2004, 07:37 (Ref:1059865)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
F1C - TurboMod - Problems

Anyone have problems installing the TurboMod for F1C?

See my posts towards the end of this RSC thread......

bloodymissingdlls
Old 8 Aug 2004, 09:17 (Ref:1059912)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sorted now.

As so often is the case, the readme was to blame.....
Old 8 Aug 2004, 11:40 (Ref:1060043)   #3
enemy-ace
Veteran

Canada
toronto, ontario, canada
enemy-ace should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You seem to write so well, I'm surprised you can't read.
A torrential afternoon practice session in Watkins Glen saw Villeneuve out-qualify everyone. By 11 seconds.Scheckter stated: "I scared myself rigid that day, I thought I had to be quickest. Then I saw Gilles's time and - I still don't really understand how it was possible. Eleven seconds !"
Old 8 Aug 2004, 16:26 (Ref:1060202)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
lol

No, the readme is deficient. Simple as that. Had to get the answer off of RSC.

The cars looks sensational but sound really pants. The worst set of car sounds I've heard in a long time....
Old 8 Aug 2004, 17:00 (Ref:1060224)   #5
enemy-ace
Veteran

Canada
toronto, ontario, canada
Didn't have any problem with the readme myself, but I've been installing mods for F1C for a while now.
For a comprehensive view of the TurboMod read this thread. It's quite informative, about the Mod and just the cars themselves.
http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=139693
Remember the current one is just a beta, it will get better.
A torrential afternoon practice session in Watkins Glen saw Villeneuve out-qualify everyone. By 11 seconds.Scheckter stated: "I scared myself rigid that day, I thought I had to be quickest. Then I saw Gilles's time and - I still don't really understand how it was possible. Eleven seconds !"
Old 8 Aug 2004, 19:18 (Ref:1060317)   #6
spanner
Veteran

United Kingdom
Mid Beds, "The UK's rubbish dump"
spanner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Isnt the latest one just a conversion from 2002 version. I'm still waiting for the real one to come out
Old 8 Aug 2004, 21:05 (Ref:1060434)   #7
enemy-ace
Veteran

Canada
toronto, ontario, canada
There are some beta physics released that make the beta mod truly enjoyable however.
Old 8 Aug 2004, 21:07 (Ref:1060437)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
They certainly do make a difference, although the nodding-donkey effect when travelling very slowly (e.g. in the pit lane, do tend to make you feel sea-sick.....
Old 9 Aug 2004, 10:52 (Ref:1060881)   #9
enemy-ace
Veteran

Canada
toronto, ontario, canada
I love those head-physics! Tough I think they should be turned down for the final. I remember the first time I ever drove a proper kart (not one of those rentals), I thought my head was going to come off!
It really gives you an immersive feel.

Last edited by enemy-ace; 9 Aug 2004 at 10:53.