Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 1 Sep 2001, 14:06 (Ref:139635)   #1
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
nice one ricardo!

aww... fantastic drive, even if justin did let him run away a bit...

anyone got any idea what happened to antonio pizzonia? whoops..
Old 1 Sep 2001, 14:19 (Ref:139640)   #2
pb btcc
Veteran

pb btcc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
does that mean Justin Wilson is F3000 Championship of 2001
Old 1 Sep 2001, 14:26 (Ref:139641)   #3
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Have I gone crazy? I'm sure i saw Haberfeld in 19th near the end of the race.

http://www.formula-3000.co.uk/2001_11_r_01.php

That site has him finishing in 7th!?!?!?

Well done Ricardo Sperafico on a great drive. Well done Justin Wilson on a great season.
Old 1 Sep 2001, 14:26 (Ref:139642)   #4
formula-3000net
Racer

formula-3000net should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: nice one ricardo!

Quote:
Originally posted by bella
anyone got any idea what happened to antonio pizzonia?
None at all. I watched him go into Stavelot, still in second place, but when the camera picked up the front of the field approaching the bus stop he was nowhere to be seen, until he came racing through the field passing both the Minardis, who were weaving across the track almost side by side to warm up their tyres. could have been a big accident there.

Earlier in that lap Pizzonia's car had looked very loose at the back end, and two or three times it looked like he was going to lose it.
Old 1 Sep 2001, 14:35 (Ref:139645)   #5
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
*speechless*

can't wait to read the petrobras jnr press release about pizzonia's little misdemeanour. interesting he didn't get a penalty for making a few places back.
Old 1 Sep 2001, 14:38 (Ref:139647)   #6
pb btcc
Veteran

pb btcc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
NOW hopefully a F1 drive awaits Justin next season (fingers crossed)
Old 1 Sep 2001, 15:02 (Ref:139659)   #7
formula-3000net
Racer

Quote:
Originally posted by hakkiman
Have I gone crazy? I'm sure i saw Haberfeld in 19th near the end of the race.

http://www.formula-3000.co.uk/2001_11_r_01.php

That site has him finishing in 7th!?!?!?
You're quite right. Haberfeld did drop to 19th near the end, I have updated the results at www.formula-3000.co.uk

Interestingly, Autosport.com now has the original incorrect result...
Old 1 Sep 2001, 17:29 (Ref:139711)   #8
formula-3000net
Racer

Quote:
Originally posted by bella
*speechless*

can't wait to read the petrobras jnr press release about pizzonia's little misdemeanour. interesting he didn't get a penalty for making a few places back.
The Petrobras press release says:

Antonio Pizzonia: "I made a silly mistake really. I was trying to warm the tyres up and I pushed too hard on the throttle and on the cold tyres the car just spun."

Paul Jackson: "Sadly he's learnt a very hard lesson"
Old 1 Sep 2001, 19:25 (Ref:139766)   #9
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
he'll only do that once...
Old 1 Sep 2001, 19:46 (Ref:139777)   #10
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Jungle boy, you had your "David Coulthard" day. Don't do it again when you're in F1...