Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 27 Jun 2012, 19:36 (Ref:3099102)   #1
Mark H
Rookie

Mark H should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
2012 BGP Marshals Curry Discount

As many of you will know for the last two years,Raj has enlisted the help of the chefs from an award winning Indian restaurant in Northampton,and from a marquee on his frontage between Winterhills (the access to the Marshal camp Site) and the Old Royal Oak Pub( now demolished) has been providing Indian Take away food of the highest standard.

I'm happy to say that Raj has again agreed to offer the Marshals a 15% discount on up to two meals per Officials wrist band shown.

This year Raj is providing cover over the benches for those wishing to park themselves and eat also as soon as he finds out what he did with last years cell phone number (which i will post) he will deliver to the Marshals camp site.

As in previous years i'll wait for a moderator to say if the prices and general menu available and restaurant involved can be posted.

but for the many that frequented it last year you will be happy to know it continues for a third year.
Old 28 Jun 2012, 12:37 (Ref:3099403)   #2
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark H View Post
As in previous years i'll wait for a moderator to say if the prices and general menu available and restaurant involved can be posted.
What an excellent service. I can see no reason not to post details, please go ahead.
Old 28 Jun 2012, 12:58 (Ref:3099414)   #3
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm already hungry.
Old 28 Jun 2012, 19:45 (Ref:3099571)   #4
Mark H
Rookie

Overview of Menu and Prices

Firstly, thank you to the moderators for allowing this post.

Remember, as an official, you need to take 15% off the prices below for up to 2 meals, on showing your officials wristband.

Main Menu
Chicken, Lamb or Vegetable:
Jalfrezie, Balti, Karahi Tandoori Masala, Rogan Josh, Tikka Masala, Korma

Pilau Rice, Plain Naan or Garlic Naan

Curry is £7.50 and naan or rice is an additional £1.50.

Special @ £9.00:
Pista Pasanda, Biryani with Lentils and Tarka Daal.

Light Bite @ £6.00:
Seekh Kebab, Chicken Tikka or Tandoori Chicken in a Naan bread with salad and mint yogurt.

Mem Saab of Northampton operate an open kitchen and even the Naan bread is cooked fresh before your very eyes.

For campsite delivery, call 07852 281063 (I'll double check this and let you all know if this changes).
Old 28 Jun 2012, 23:39 (Ref:3099671)   #5
Lord Summerisle
Veteran

England
Lancs
Lord Summerisle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
excellent. was hope this would happen again. was very handy last year when i couldnt face another night of BBQing in the rain
Old 29 Jun 2012, 03:06 (Ref:3099700)   #6
TrueBlueFlyer
Veteran

Ukraine
New Jersey
TrueBlueFlyer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mmm curry!
Old 1 Jul 2012, 19:01 (Ref:3100598)   #7
Shelagh
Pit Lane Hooter
Veteran

England
Gnosall, Stafford
Shelagh should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridShelagh should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridShelagh should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
My sister and niece were camping down the road from this last year and partook of the said curry service. I was given such a rave review that it was a shame that the same was not available at the Classic a few weeks later.
Old 4 Jul 2012, 19:21 (Ref:3102095)   #8
Mark H
Rookie

Number confirmed also camp site arrangements

Raj,

Has confirmed the mobile number is good.So normal rules of engagement apply especially if you don't want to move the car, place the order and meet Raj at the camp site gate as this is as far as he can go without a pass.

Raj,has told me if you want something that is not on the main menu along as they have the ingredients they will cook it for you remembering they cook fresh too order.