Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 29 Sep 2003, 13:41 (Ref:734083)   #1
The Tool Man
Veteran

The Tool Man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A Bathurst Win for a Birthday Present.

We all remember Wayne Gardner having his Birthday last year at Bathurst on the very same day he totally wrecked the Havoline Car.
Got me to thinking whose turn is it this year or will the Birthday gift be a win instead of a prang.
Todd Kelly and Paul Radisich Both celebrate their Birthdays on the 9th in the lead up to the Big day and Lansvale Boss Steve Reed has his on the 6th so maybe McConville will give him something to celebrate 6 days later.

But the one who has everything to gain and not much to lose by a Bathurst Win on his Birthday of October 12th is Dale Brede in Car 46 If I was him Id toss Tony Ricciardello Out and Call up Neil Schembri who shares the same Birthday.

Apologies to Ten Tenths Simon Wills - the 31st Ocotber is just oustside the Bathurst Square but hey it might bring luck for Indy or NZ.

Mark Porter (2nd) and Tony Longhurst (1st) might just be close enough to have some belated birthday luck on Ocotber 12.