Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 17 Feb 2004, 19:13 (Ref:877384)   #1
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
2004 F1 Season at Ten-Tenths

What will ten-tenths be doing?
Well we shall be having several regular features throughout the series. Some you’ve seen before, some are new.

Competitions
Our regular competitions are back, with small changes. These will have threads launching each one, but briefly these consist of;

Predictions Competition
This will be run exactly like last year. Who, if anyone, will knock reigning champion avsfan733 from top spot?

Fans Competition
Super Tourer will be running the Fans prediction competition this year with those irreverent questions. It will also include an extra guess the first retirements section.

Best driver/team polls
Wrex will be giving everyone the chance to vote for the best drive in a GP. Again the rules will be outlined nearer the date in a separate thread.

GP Previews
We shall be having threads that look forward to the next GP. Who will win, who did what last year, the winning odds. The first one of these is up now: Click here to go to the Australian GP Preview.

Stats and Facts
Download the latest F1 help file, updated by Rich Reibel
http://tentenths.com/downloads/helpfile/

F1 Cartoon Gallery
Check out the latest cartoon

Event threads
As usual we discussion will always peak during GP weekends. We will be using the chat room where Asp will hosting our party as the sessions are live. He will also be running GP chats before and after the GP. A season preview is already lined up for the Sunday (29 Feb) before Australia. The chat room can be found here.
During each session there will be a thread to discuss what is going on in the F1 forum. Normally this thread will be closed soon after the session so that a new thread can be opened and proper considered discussion of events can take place (normally opened with the final times). Obviously any interesting aspects that occur will no doubt be discussed in their own thread as usual.

Yahoo F1 Manager

For those looking for some extra fun, the Yahoo F1 Manager Game is now bigger than ever.

We are now running 2 different leagues. A 'Scratch' league as we call it, where everyone had to start a brand new team before the first race (so we were all even). The thread for this is Ten-Tenths 'Scratch' League (Season 5). This is just for fun and is very close for everyone.

The second league is the Superleague. It is open-class and has no limits. The strong survive and the weak perish If you decide to rejoin us, let me know as Bomn and I have some spare cars (sleepers) that have some cash and Horse Power that's higher than starting a new team (although you will be stuck with an Aussie Flag) The thread for Super League is reganaM 1F !oohaY (Season 5).

Anyway, if your interested, go to the appropriate thread and say hello, and we will talk you through it all. Check out theHALL OF FAME

Phew!
To help you keep track of all that there will be a ‘sticky’ at the top of the page with links to the relevant threads for competition entry, voting and previews.

And while we are doin this, here is a reminder of this years calendar:[list=1][*]March 7 Australian GP - Albert Park [*]March 21 Malaysian GP - Sepang [*]April 4 Bahrain GP - Bahrain International Circuit [*]April 25 San Marino GP - Imola [*]May 9 Spanish GP - Catalunya [*]May 23 Monaco GP - Monte Carlo [*]May 30 European GP - Nurburgring [*]June 13 Canadian GP - Montreal [*]June 20 United States GP - Indianapolis [*]July 4 French GP - Magny-Cours [*]July 11 British GP - Silverstone [*]July 25 German GP - Hockenheim [*]August 15 Hungarian GP - Hungaroring [*]August 29 Belgian GP - Spa-Francorchamps[*]September 12 Italian GP - Monza [*]September 26 Chinese GP - Shanghai International Circuit[*]October 10 Japanese GP - Suzuka [*]October 24 Brazilian GP - Interlagos[/list=1]
The F1 mod team.

Last edited by Adam43; 28 Feb 2004 at 19:05.
Old 17 Feb 2004, 19:27 (Ref:877411)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Wow.....so many additions!

Can't wait!
Old 17 Feb 2004, 20:54 (Ref:877544)   #3
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looks very good guys.

This season should be great!
Old 17 Feb 2004, 20:59 (Ref:877550)   #4
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks for your help again R!

Not long now.
Old 17 Feb 2004, 21:00 (Ref:877553)   #5
Super Tourer
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
East Anglia
Super Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm getting quite excited actually....!
Old 17 Feb 2004, 21:01 (Ref:877555)   #6
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
And the first preview is up all ready: Australian GP Which has everything you need to know. Fantastic ST, fan-bloomin-tastic!

Last edited by Adam43; 17 Feb 2004 at 21:04.
Old 17 Feb 2004, 21:02 (Ref:877557)   #7
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Only happy to be able to help out a little again.
Old 17 Feb 2004, 21:32 (Ref:877605)   #8
ElScOrChO
Racer

ElScOrChO should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So many things to wait for!

Bring it on March 6th! (the race is the 6th on our side of the ocean )

Keep the good work guys,it's a great place!
Old 17 Feb 2004, 22:41 (Ref:877679)   #9
Katieknight1984
Rookie

Katieknight1984 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
7th where i am,its live at 1.55am very early for me i just wont go to bed
There must be times when Joann Villeneuve still doubts her wisdom in letting Jacques step in to that little kart at Imola all those years ago, but race fans around the world are eternally grateful, for in Jacques we have a racer of the old school, and a legend in his own right.
Old 18 Feb 2004, 00:35 (Ref:877809)   #10
jetsetter
Veteran

Australia
Ipswich Qld Australia
jetsetter should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Only a couple of weeks to go.
Old 18 Feb 2004, 08:25 (Ref:878023)   #11
Bridget Stone
Racer

Bridget Stone should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Can I still apply to be
Old 18 Feb 2004, 08:26 (Ref:878024)   #12
Bridget Stone
Racer

Bridget Stone should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
oops...lost the text ...hihi
Can i still apply to be a pit-babe at Melbourne :-)
Old 18 Feb 2004, 09:42 (Ref:878067)   #13
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
YAY!! great stuff... sounds fun!
Old 18 Feb 2004, 09:44 (Ref:878071)   #14
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
R heres $1000000, now i expect to win the predictions competition!

Super and Wrex you will recieve your ferraris as soon as i am declared the winners of the respective competitions...

(and dont tell anyone a thing please....)
Old 18 Feb 2004, 09:46 (Ref:878073)   #15
climb
Veteran

St Pierre and Miquelon
closer than you thought!
climb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridclimb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ditto! God job dear mods!
Old 18 Feb 2004, 09:46 (Ref:878074)   #16
DNQ
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Australia
DNQ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
10-Tenths gets even better
Old 18 Feb 2004, 09:49 (Ref:878077)   #17
climb
Veteran

St Pierre and Miquelon
closer than you thought!
climb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridclimb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
of course "ditto" referred to ralfies' first post
nonetheless I have to admit he had a good idea... mmmhh ... how about setting uop an auction to get the top spot?
Ralfie offered $1000000; I offer $1000001!

Last edited by climb; 18 Feb 2004 at 09:49.
Old 18 Feb 2004, 09:51 (Ref:878081)   #18
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
Quote:
Originally posted by climb
ditto! GOD job dear mods!
cmon they are good but they certainly aint GOD!
Old 18 Feb 2004, 10:29 (Ref:878117)   #19
R
Veteran

Ralf fan and climb, details on how to send me the money will be in your PM inboxes shortly. I have a better idea than an auction: You can both send me $1000000 and I will declare you joint winners. Anyone who wish to match your offer will also be declared joint winners. The money will go towards my holiday resort in the South Pacific. Anything left over will be spent on Ferraris, helicopters, luxury yachts and an apartment in Monaco.

Hmmm... something tells me agreeing to run this competition again this year was the best decision I've ever made!
Old 18 Feb 2004, 14:19 (Ref:878339)   #20
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
There you go, R, getting richer and richer...

I'm just happy with my pay check every month.
Old 18 Feb 2004, 15:28 (Ref:878380)   #21
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
maybe FORMER mods earn more then present ones....

R, i think ill give the amount in cash... i will send it in the post... since there is a shortage of notes i will give it to you in one cent coins!
Thanks
Old 18 Feb 2004, 16:07 (Ref:878410)   #22
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally posted by ralf fan
maybe FORMER mods earn more then present ones....
I best resign then

I couldn't think of a better person suited to the task, I'm pleased we haven't scared R away. You don't know how well R can manipulate this competition. R has seen a fax from Bernie - he already knows the outcome of the races for the next three years!
Old 18 Feb 2004, 16:45 (Ref:878447)   #23
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by AdamAshmore
I couldn't think of a better person suited to the task, I'm pleased we haven't scared R away. You don't know how well R can manipulate this competition. R has seen a fax from Bernie - he already knows the outcome of the races for the next three years!
Not to mention all the conspiracy and cheating...
Old 18 Feb 2004, 20:40 (Ref:878681)   #24
senna12
Veteran

senna12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Once again, looking forward to the competitions. I am destined for victory this year. I think.
Old 19 Feb 2004, 00:31 (Ref:878902)   #25
AussieV8
Veteran

Australia
Orange, NSW Australia
AussieV8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks guys last year was great this year sounds even better.