Old 5 Mar 2006, 18:09 (Ref:1536813)   #1
Peter Harding
Veteran

England
Colchester
Peter Harding should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
North Humberside Forest Rally

Got this emailed and thought this is a good place to publish it:

I am writing to ask for assistance in running the Cropton stages on this year's Wold Construction North Humberside Forest Rally, which is running on Saturday 25th March.

The stage is being run twice, with the first car at about 10:10am and again at about 3pm. Signing on is therefore from 8:10 to 8:40am. These times are provisional for the moment, and I will provide more information nearer the time. I will also provide a signing on time for anyone who can only marshal in the afternoon, which is likely to be around 1:25pm.

The entrance to the stage is at 789935, with access via Pickering, Newton-on-Rawcliffe and Stape. I will arrow from the junction just after Newton-on-Rawcliffe into the stage with Beverley & DMC stage arrows so you can find your way in.

Previous events have had around 180 cars, and we expect the same this year. The event is a round of the BTRDA Rally Championship, so expect a quality entry. For further details, see the event website:-

http://www.northhumbersideforestrally.org.uk/

If you'd like to help me, please let me know. If you've got an 81MHz radio, please let me know the call-sign. I can be contacted via this e-mail address, or on my mobile 07970 264094, or at home on 01482 876400.

If you could publish this request around others, particularly club magazines etc. it would be appreciated.

I will write again once I know more definite times.

Thank you very much.

Matthew Atkinson.
Beverley & District Motor Club