Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 14 Feb 2008, 16:13 (Ref:2128818)   #1
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Staff Change

Well, we're having a bit of a shuffle. Adam will be leaving us. No, he's not leaving Ten Tenths, but he will be moving on from his duties in the Sportscar-GT forum. He has been a great addition to the mod team. However, I think we can rest assured that he will pop in from time to time. Thanks for your efforts Adam.

So, that means we are getting some new blood in the forum. Please welcome Hazard, who will be taking Adam’s place on the Sportscar-GT mod team. Many of you will have seen him around here from time to time. Hazard also mods the WTCC/European Touring Car forum and Parc Ferme. He’s a self-professed tin-top man, so those of us from the purer faith will try to overlook that.

Welcome Hazard!

Last edited by jhansen; 14 Feb 2008 at 16:18.
Old 14 Feb 2008, 17:56 (Ref:2128905)   #2
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Welcome Hazard.

L.P.
Old 14 Feb 2008, 18:18 (Ref:2128924)   #3
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
be careful guys . he's a Ferrari fan .

Ciao Marco
Old 14 Feb 2008, 19:26 (Ref:2129001)   #4
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Filth
be careful guys . he's a Ferrari fan .
Noooooooooooooooooooo! Not another one! Briegla(sp) will be happy though, gives him another ally!

BTW welcome Hazard!!!
Old 14 Feb 2008, 20:26 (Ref:2129068)   #5
Speed-King
Veteran

Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!
I've always been calling for the "desegregation" of touring and sportscar racing, so here's a big welcome to the tin top man on the sportscar board!!

I must admit, though, that my enthusiasm is a bit dampened, by his allegiance to the red ones from Maranello...
Old 14 Feb 2008, 21:27 (Ref:2129122)   #6
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Adams GONE!

Old 14 Feb 2008, 23:13 (Ref:2129213)   #7
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Funnily enough, that is exactly the emoticons I wanted to use.

Welcome Hazard. Sorry that you got the short straw
Old 14 Feb 2008, 23:33 (Ref:2129233)   #8
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamAshmore
Funnily enough, that is exactly the emoticons I wanted to use.

Welcome Hazard. Sorry that you got the short straw
Enjoy your retirement from Sportscar and GT, Adam.

And yes, a very warm welcome to Hazard. We'll be opening your 'Grand Am' and 'petrol/diesel equivalency' initiation threads shortly!
Old 14 Feb 2008, 23:36 (Ref:2129238)   #9
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03
And yes, a very warm welcome to Hazard. We'll be opening your 'Grand Am' and 'petrol/diesel equivalency' initiation threads shortly!

Oh wait, that's not funny...
Old 15 Feb 2008, 13:08 (Ref:2129582)   #10
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
No need, wait long enough and every thread becomes this anyway.
Quote:
Enjoy your retirement from Sportscar and GT, Adam.
I'll see you down the pub.
Old 15 Feb 2008, 21:22 (Ref:2129846)   #11
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thanks for the welcome.

I only like Ferrari's with roofs if that helps, only cos I think those oversized VW Beetles are hideous

As for diesel/petrol equivilency - the rules clearly don't favour the diesel enough!! (me drives one)
Old 15 Feb 2008, 21:33 (Ref:2129858)   #12
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazard
I only like Ferrari's with roofs if that helps, only cos I think those oversized VW Beetles are hideous
I've changed my mind, must re-dress the balance. Nooooooooo.
Old 16 Feb 2008, 21:57 (Ref:2130539)   #13
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
OK, I've been away due to lack of net access while the house got finished...

WHY do I want a free Martin Brundle, and what do I have to buy to get one?

Oh, and, have fun in wherever you are headed....
Old 16 Feb 2008, 22:06 (Ref:2130542)   #14
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
If you collect John and Price, you get Martin free.