Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17 Aug 2004, 11:50 (Ref:1069190)   #1
Glen
Veteran

Glen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGlen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGlen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Keeping Ralf's toys in the pram

In this quote from F1i, about recruiting Trulli to partner Ralf at Toyota in 2005, Gascoyne makes a pretty amusing remark about little Schumacher's temprament:

"…(Gascoyne) seems to think the Italian, 31, makes an ideal team-mate for the moody Ralf Schumacher. ''We need someone who will not wind him up,'' the Briton admitted. Schumacher, 29, also said Trulli would suit him 'fine' at Cologne."

Well that's a remark calculated to wind Ralf up in itself! Personally, I've gotten tired of Ralf's sulky attitude, so I'm looking forward to Trulli beating him - in a nice way of course.

Last edited by Glen; 17 Aug 2004 at 11:51.