Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26 Jul 2001, 18:04 (Ref:122176)   #1
Invincible
Racer

New Zealand-Maori
Warrington
Invincible should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Connew Formula 1

Hi

I'm a member of a website called f1rejects and I submitted a team for them called Connew, they want to submit it into their website but have asked me if I can find any more info on it

Now all I know about Connew is that they were in Formula 1 in 1972 with Frenchman Francois Migualt driving the car, it failed to qualify for the British GP but made it the Austrian GP where Migualt qualified it 25th out of 25 starters!

Connew then disappeared after that.

I need to know where they came from and who was the boss, did Connew compete in further GP's, what did they begin as (were they an F2 team or were they just formed).

I would be grateful for any more info on them please

For all those things I already knew about them, it's suprising to learn that i'm only 14!

Invincible