Old 1 May 2005, 07:53 (Ref:1290891)   #1
f1freak
Racer

Australia
Sydney
f1freak should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My Tracks Challenge #4... Darnoc

I'm bored !!!...

OK, here's the deal, and PLEASE follow this carefully...

The small town of Darnoc was the one of the first ports in Australia's (*cough* LIE *cough*), and has very steadily grown. However, due to the huge new ports being built on the Eastern Coast, Darnoc's port is not needed, and thus was up for sale. Now, Mr. Darnoc (a distant relative from one of the first white people in Australia (*cough* LIE *cough*)) has bought the land and wishes to create a short circuit...

All of the maroon land is the old port, and you can do what you wish with it, EXCEPT, you cannot build on the water, however, you can dig down and create more water...

All the yellow are the borders for the locals farms/residences in Darnoc. You can 'buy' these for the number of credits that they are worth. You have a maximum of 25 credits. However, of course, you don't have to do this. Those in an Aqua colour, you cannot buy for various reasons...

The are no restrictions on the circuit, you are the designer, and you can do what you wish, the only must is that the pits must be at least 500m long...

EDIT: ohh yea, umm, access to all houses much be maintained somehow, and you cannot get too close to the freeways...

As someone once said... "Go forth and procreate"... Good luck all ...