Old 1 Aug 2005, 00:05 (Ref:1368655)   #11
Mackmot
Veteran

United Kingdom
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Mackmot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snrub
How well do you know her? Any comments on her in general? eg. It's been said a few times that after Long Beach she set her sights very high and started to get really down. Apparently she only got to grips with that recently. From the statements she was making, etc. earlier I suspected that was the case. Don't go nuts with this statement (not intending to offend), but generally women are more sensative and nicer people and I got the impression that she took things in a way that many other women might.
Shes a great person, who is easy to get on with and good fun. Like most drivers really. She is very competitive and likes to win. Shes not more sensitive but she does need things to be right for her to go well.

She did race with Danica in the same team at Andy Welch racing and in comparison both were about equal in terms of speed neither particularly amazing but both showed potential that required a good nurturing. Katherine is more chilled out and sensible and Danica is a complete nutter who has bigger balls than most guys.