Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30 Oct 2005, 15:34 (Ref:1447596)   #1
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
GP Masters - don't they look/sound great ?

I was just checking out that latest test [Arnoux and Mansell] on the GP Masters site and I must admit, of all the new racing series launched recently... those cars really look and sound excellent. I really like the livery on Riccardo Patrese's car too... its great to see those colors back on a single seater again. It will be refreshing to see great looking racing cars again, let's hope the racing's as good.

F1 could do with taking a leaf out of their's and GP2's book.