Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13 Sep 2006, 03:53 (Ref:1709318)   #28
Chucky
Veteran

Australia
Port Melbourne, Australia
Chucky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Ferrari example you quote was a standard road going example without any sort of a cage and can't be compared (nor should be mentioned) in this discussion.

While it is unfair to call a Daytona a "kit" car, I must admit that the side impact on the two examples I've seen is pretty average and far from the standard of what a fast Targa car should be. With the high probability of a side impact into something nasty, this kind of bracing should have muchmore attention payed to it. Malcolm and Blake Lynn's Mt. Buller crash should have woken people up to that.

John Tuelan also isn't a very good "expert" in this regard. I can't see how a property developing lawyer can be held up as an expert on such matters.