Home  
Site Partners: Veloce Books OldRacingCars.com  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > The Chassis History Archive

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12 Oct 2009, 11:47 (Ref:2559681)   #11
Alan Raine
Veteran

England
Hale, Cheshire
Alan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlan Raine should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwalsh View Post
I was 10 when I took this picture. One of the few of my early photos that wasn't blurred, too far away or completely black ! It was 1974 and my memory is that it was the meeting where Ian Richardson started at the back with a 10 second penalty and was up near the front after 1 lap and went on to win by a long way in a very short race. I believe the sponsor was 'Anglia Nuts & Bolts'. Great memories.

Welcome and thanks for the photo Aaron.

What looks like lines on the bonnet are dozens of little louvres. I'm not sure what they were for as the engine was in the back, but it was extremely well done