Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20 Sep 2011, 14:49 (Ref:2958564)   #11
Jacques Rabbit
Veteran

Slovakia
Jacques Rabbit should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJacques Rabbit should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJacques Rabbit should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
Surprised to see KHI leaving trucks. I thought they were well funded and building trucks for other Chevy teams.

Thanks to Ambrose JTG was secured of lot of attention at the road courses. This season they got not much attention.
They do build trucks for other teams. Apparently Cale Gale and Rheem have a deal to do a full season in CWTS in 2012; I just wonder where with KHI gone. Joe Denette? But where will he get his trucks?

Labonte got JTG attention at the Daytona 500, though, and seems to have an on-board camera every single week from Bush's Baked Beans. He also made the top ten in most popular driver voting, so he's obviously doing something right.

I had hoped with his past Grand-Am running and winter test in a Ferrari F430 GT2 car he would go to sports cars sooner rather than later. My favorite driver in my favorite type of racing would be really cool.

Oh well. He's not doing sports cars, and he's not doing CWTS. If I have to suffer through another year of Bobby in Cup, I can only hope JTG find a new technical partner that makes them a bit more competitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ_N_09 View Post
3rd Car, No idea what the Number will be....yet.
I heard it would be 55. Front Row Motorsports will sell it back; it may even just be on loan to them to begin with.