Home  
Site Partners: Veloce Books OldRacingCars.com  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > The Chassis History Archive

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29 Jun 2012, 23:09 (Ref:3100054)   #11
The Shrew
Rookie

England
Cheshire
The Shrew should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No matter how much these cars stand out to me as being the worst class for actual good racing i just love these cars i could sit watch, hear and learn about them all day every day and never be bored.

So come on guys lets not beat about the bush

What in your opinion is/was the best and worse car ? ( Doesnt matter if its dead, lost or alive ) + bang a pic on even better

For me only being young ish + only watching at Oulton i have to say

Best = 2 Stand out - Tony Sugden's Skoda = goose pimples + a car that was painted like a Zebra ( Big Andy did tell me what its was but that long ago i cant remeber and i must of been about 5 years old watching it )

Worst = A Red Capri racing at Oulton probably 1995 ish loud as feck and no go + Any Chaterham 7 type car thats been on a grid in my opinion has destroyed this type of racing.

I will find my old programs one day and maybe give some help to this thread