Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14 Sep 2016, 19:29 (Ref:3672390)   #11
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottypinthemix View Post
gettin' pumped up.
I'll be there at the crack-a-dawn Wed. to get my tix from will call and get shuffled around while they figure out how to start letting everyone in the gates.
Last year, they handed everyone these red tickets with numbers on them and made all the cars go across the street to Lanier. Once the RVs were inside they let us start piling through the gates. I never found a use for the red ticket they told me to take.

It's because people were trying to jump in the gaps in the line in previous years. The line usually starts Sunday morning, i was there at 230 last year and was 90th in line, end of the second to last row before they started the lines at will call. Two years ago i woke to cars behind me that weren't there the night before, believe they were sent to Lanier to wait their turn. Hopefully no problems this year and we have our usual spot.
Think I'll email Joyce this evening and get mine at will call Sat, looks like the rain they forecast earlier is pushed back so classic cars, even though the entry list is tiny, and baby open wheel on my Sat agenda