Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1 Jan 2024, 13:58 (Ref:4190509)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hopes, expectations and excitement for 2024

Happy New Year, Ten Tenthers.

What are you hoping for, expecting and looking forward to in 2024?

I'll be attending the Japanese Grand Prix with Mrs Born Racer, so that's well up the list.

I echo probably everyone but perhaps some at Red Bull when I say I'd like to see someone challenge them. Presumably, they will be in contention, so it would be great to see a battle with them at the top. It would be a pity if Hamilton wasn't able to have a shot at an eight title, but being greedy, I'd like to see Ferrari, McLaren and maybe even Aston Martin in the mix for the title. A lot of that is hopes more than expectation, but it would be a surprise if at least one of those four teams wasn't able to win in addition to Red Bull.

The likeable Williams and Alex Albon continuing their ascendancy would be superb.

I'd like to see no problems with Andretti getting on the grid. The sport should have more teams. More and more.

Racing-wise, some consensus about penalties would be nice (e.g. how much do we penalise? Should it be a bit variable, for example at the discretion of different stewards and a bit random, or should it be tightly controlled?), as would less and less dependence on DRS.