Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8 Dec 2003, 12:40 (Ref:806580)   #1
Az
Racer

England
UK
Az should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Digital Camera Problems / Reccomendations

Hi guys.

Firstly I appologise if this kind of post has been made a million times before, but i'd like your advise and possibly help with digital camera's.

I bought one on Saturday. A Concord 4megapixels camera that was on special offer at Argos (£115). However i'm struggling to get any decent picture out of it at all. I mean when I use it in the dark images are **** and when I took some photo's of my car yesterday it was blurry

Any ideas? Is it just a **** camera?

I'm looking for a decent digi camera (around £120 max) and ideally a digi camcorder (DV IN and DV OUT around £550 ish). I wondered if the digital camera function on a camcorder is any good?

Sorry for so many questions guys, but perhaps one of you could help me out a little bit. Thanks