Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 22 Jun 2004, 00:51 (Ref:1011563)   #26
Patrick B
Racer

Canada
Canada
Patrick B should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Fogelhund
As far as removing SGS, keep in mind that there will only be one GT class next year, and it is expected to be around SGS level of performance.
Thats what i had aways thought. But apperently some of the present GT teams are allready running under the 2005 rules and are within a second of the "regular" GT's.

Which is good cause the SGS cars are too slow to be on track with the DP's.
Old 22 Jun 2004, 04:08 (Ref:1011613)   #27
billnchristy
Veteran

United States
Lawrenceville GA
billnchristy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i had a blast!! The Glen is an awesome track! There is not one bad place to watch the race from in the whole course!! And there are several places where you are so close your ears get "tickled" as cars go by!

The series has matured so much since mt. tremblant last year...before you got the idea that there were a bunch of rich boys playing (and playing well of course) these days it looks like an organization and things went real smooth.

Hats off to GARRA for footing the bill on race programs...these were real deal top notch programs and they were completely free the whole weekend!

Hats off to Glen gate personnel for not noticing i didnt have a ticket on sunday after mine blew out the window on the ride out!!

It was a great time ,marred by too many yellows, but it must have been in the air, even F1 had two safety car periods that day!!